Monday, October 31, 2005
got this from somewhere...to some1...lol
I love you more than words could ever say
You're the one I couldn't forget
Even at the last breath I take
Because you are the one I love so true
When I found you
I found the closest thing to heaven
The moment I opened my heart and let you in
I saw this great love starting to begin.
The perfect girl used to be only in my dreams
But when I first saw you, it changed everything.
In my heart,I hold
A part of us remains where ever we have been.
A smile is nearly always inspired by another smile.
I'm sending you some kisses, I know you like them.
Set me as a seal upon thy heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death
I love you more than words could ever say
You're the one I couldn't forget
Even at the last breath I take
Because you are the one I love so true
When I found you
I found the closest thing to heaven
The moment I opened my heart and let you in
I saw this great love starting to begin.
The perfect girl used to be only in my dreams
But when I first saw you, it changed everything.
In my heart,I hold
A part of us remains where ever we have been.
A smile is nearly always inspired by another smile.
I'm sending you some kisses, I know you like them.
Set me as a seal upon thy heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death