Monday, September 18, 2006
~desperate me
the look in your eyes kept dazzling me
those sweet memories i had with you
can never be forgotten ........
Jealousy fills me when you walked away with another mate
all i can do is to be silenced in my own misery
i had never felt this miserable before
I thought i had forgotten bout you...
but this proved to me otherwise...
i still do love you
after i looked into your eyes...
theres nothing i can do now
but to regret like a pathetic wimp
~Lonely me
Ever since you left me; im all in a mess
If you hadn't left me
I could clear this post
Every look at you
fills me with hatred, happiness, jealousy, envy
I can't have you back
My eyes stop me from looking at you...
no matter how much i wanted to
i feel more sadness than happiness in looking at you
i dun know
~self pity
Is god really playing games with me?
I hate it
I hate life
WHY muz u play such games with me
i hate it
can't you stop playing with me?
does making me suffer make you happy,
if it does
what kinda god are you
i dun belief in you(all)
the look in your eyes kept dazzling me
those sweet memories i had with you
can never be forgotten ........
Jealousy fills me when you walked away with another mate
all i can do is to be silenced in my own misery
i had never felt this miserable before
I thought i had forgotten bout you...
but this proved to me otherwise...
i still do love you
after i looked into your eyes...
theres nothing i can do now
but to regret like a pathetic wimp
~Lonely me
Ever since you left me; im all in a mess
If you hadn't left me
I could clear this post
Every look at you
fills me with hatred, happiness, jealousy, envy
I can't have you back
My eyes stop me from looking at you...
no matter how much i wanted to
i feel more sadness than happiness in looking at you
i dun know
~self pity
Is god really playing games with me?
I hate it
I hate life
WHY muz u play such games with me
i hate it
can't you stop playing with me?
does making me suffer make you happy,
if it does
what kinda god are you
i dun belief in you(all)