Sunday, September 10, 2006
people have very close friends---i don't
people get to be with the person they wanna be with---i don't
people got the discipline to study---i don't
people do not get addicted to the computer---i do
people are not assholes---i am
people are at least good at something---i am not
people fear death---i don't
people cry when their sad---i can't cry
people makes good jokes---im cold
people mixes around and socialise---i stone
people all good at everything---i suck at everything
people make good leaders---im juz a "leader"
Im juz jealous
I finally lost everything
I can't regret now
I'll just have to try hard to get them back
people don't give up easily---me too
people get to be with the person they wanna be with---i don't
people got the discipline to study---i don't
people do not get addicted to the computer---i do
people are not assholes---i am
people are at least good at something---i am not
people fear death---i don't
people cry when their sad---i can't cry
people makes good jokes---im cold
people mixes around and socialise---i stone
people all good at everything---i suck at everything
people make good leaders---im juz a "leader"
Im juz jealous
I finally lost everything
I can't regret now
I'll just have to try hard to get them back
people don't give up easily---me too