Friday, November 17, 2006
After such a long time cleaning the brushes in an awkward environment, i went out of tt place. Happy to at last smell the fresh air around. I looked forward, saw a familiar person... wanted to wave to him. But wait... he went down the stairs before i can do so. In my mind i was thinking: "oh well...". I stood there for quite awhile... stoning XD, den i saw a green figure which followed. At that moment I became completely confused. Somehow i felt... hmmm.. emotionless? and cold. Next moment i feel a thousand knifes piercing through me... and next moment i became emotionless again. This really confused me, or did i already expected it. My emotions were controlled... but it isn't a very good feeling. Till now my emotions are still kept within me; waiting for a day when the extinct volcano would erupt. I can't stop thinking bout it, maybe... it was all fated for me to see this? arh well... how do i really feel bout her? I don't know.... I feel more lost than ever now. I shan't continue... it would really get the best of me if i do.
i should have stayed longer in the girls toilet.
i should have stayed longer in the girls toilet.