<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6897616?origin\x3dhttp://my-unexpected-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Kill
The Light
take ‘em out, turn ‘em off, break ‘em down.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Campfire ended with Orientation....
I can only thank my ad-hoc
:Chrislyn, Peiying, Gasper, Mingting, Junyi, Isaiah, Royce, Weiqi, Liya, Dom, Douglas

and my Campfire Comm people
:Weiyeat,Yanhao,Fariz,TianRong,Jaryl,Sandra,Cass,Steph,Minghao,Yingying,Khuihuay,Nicholas,Jiayun,Vidya,Sousata ,Kenneth!!!
you guys rock...
without u, can't have quite a good campfire!!!!!!
Most of all i wanna thank Sok Loon...
Without all ur advice, orientation may not turn out as good as it seems
Thx alot!!!


Back to sch...
Its the same old lonely nights
Through these 2 months without you,
I thought i would never survive...
I made new friends;
i find replacements....
but none of em can be compared to you...
i dunno how...
i dunno why...
Im stuck in this loneliness.... all alone now...
I hate it... i really can't have u back i guess..
Its all in the past=/