<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6897616?origin\x3dhttp://my-unexpected-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Kill
The Light
take ‘em out, turn ‘em off, break ‘em down.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007

it rained
got drenched together
with my hard work
usher them indoors
rain stopped
just felt i have been fooled by heaven
i looked up
feeling cheated
held back my tears when i saw u
gathering warmth from the fading fire
i smiled
your silliness
your innocence
your playfulness
brightened me up
i just wanna lay a hug on u
but u left...





I still don't have the reason

And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a f**k about you and I...
and so this is goodbye

Cause I don't believe in you
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference,
It even makes a difference to try (yeah)
And you told me how you're feeling
But I don't believe it's true
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry
(Oh no)
So this is goodbye