Friday, January 18, 2008
I found something in my com the other day, it was written by one of my friends
_________________________________________________________________________________
There was always a smile on that face of hers, a charm which never goes unnoticed .Even when I’m in the deepest of emotions just a glimpse of her would never fail to brighten up my darkened soul.
Her cheerfulness was accompanied by innocence, which was a common combination.
I approached her realizing how charming she was; even looking at her everyday would never bore me. Judy would never been able to hold my hands if I noticed her charm earlier.
It was a moment of rashness and I asked for her e-mail. Expecting to be questioned I thought of what to reply her. Her stunned face gave me an indirect answer.
“Its okay if you do not…”
I was interrupted with a slip of paper and that familiar smile.
Judy left.
My new partner needed as much time and attention as she does; my computer.
I lay on my bed trying to take a break from the computer. A sudden sound from the computer alerted me. I got back to my ‘workplace’ and found a messenger pop up window. The contact was not a regular but was familiar, it was her. My attention was immediately directed onto the screen.
Hello. Are u free now?
Of course I am.
If you don’t mind could u listen to my problem?
I wondered why someone would tell a stranger or even someone she is not familiar with about her problems. Furthermore, someone she has not even spoken a word to before.
With an act of courtesy,
Gladly.
Actually, I...
The following lines changed my life forever. There was certainly more to that innocence and cheerfulness.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things u do when u are bored.. hahas
_________________________________________________________________________________
There was always a smile on that face of hers, a charm which never goes unnoticed .Even when I’m in the deepest of emotions just a glimpse of her would never fail to brighten up my darkened soul.
Her cheerfulness was accompanied by innocence, which was a common combination.
I approached her realizing how charming she was; even looking at her everyday would never bore me. Judy would never been able to hold my hands if I noticed her charm earlier.
It was a moment of rashness and I asked for her e-mail. Expecting to be questioned I thought of what to reply her. Her stunned face gave me an indirect answer.
“Its okay if you do not…”
I was interrupted with a slip of paper and that familiar smile.
Judy left.
My new partner needed as much time and attention as she does; my computer.
I lay on my bed trying to take a break from the computer. A sudden sound from the computer alerted me. I got back to my ‘workplace’ and found a messenger pop up window. The contact was not a regular but was familiar, it was her. My attention was immediately directed onto the screen.
Hello. Are u free now?
Of course I am.
If you don’t mind could u listen to my problem?
I wondered why someone would tell a stranger or even someone she is not familiar with about her problems. Furthermore, someone she has not even spoken a word to before.
With an act of courtesy,
Gladly.
Actually, I...
The following lines changed my life forever. There was certainly more to that innocence and cheerfulness.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things u do when u are bored.. hahas