Friday, August 29, 2008
Was reading a manga, Bitter Virgin.
Shall extract e last part which i think is quite, meaningful.
Certainly, the day will come when the two of us must part.
One day a man much more mature than I am should take care of Aikawa
One day he will find a cheerful girl much more suited for him than I am
But until that day comes...
How less complicated relationships would be if everyone thinks this way.
Not that its anti-climax but i think its realistic.
You never know what would happen to your relationship...
Shall extract e last part which i think is quite, meaningful.
Certainly, the day will come when the two of us must part.
One day a man much more mature than I am should take care of Aikawa
One day he will find a cheerful girl much more suited for him than I am
But until that day comes...
How less complicated relationships would be if everyone thinks this way.
Not that its anti-climax but i think its realistic.
You never know what would happen to your relationship...