Sunday, January 11, 2009
summing up 2007 before going back to school.
major events.
1.HMS FOC Camp
2.SL June Camp 2008
3.Camps during sem break
4.SL intensive 2008
5.SL Chalet
6.31 December 2008
HMS FOC Camp
This is the time where i got into a new school.
Its totally different.
Come on. Its my first camp where campers get to sleep in AIR CONDITIONED rooms.
Xinmin could never afford such camps, utility bills yeh.
The first trigger to missing life in secondary school.
Basically, life in poly is a fulfilling one. You get to see all kinds of people, and i really mean all kinds.
SL June Camp 2008
I really missed being a camper in SL camps. I did during the first two days, but not exactly. Going through those shit stuff i used to go through, ironically, im enjoying it.Well, the really grew up. Really.
Sing-a-long. crap.
I never cried once during sing-a-long.
NEVER.
Until this sing-a-long came. It really was sad.
So sad that we had to face the fact we are already gone, sooner or later we would drift.
Plus. It was the only time i hugged so many people.
Camps during semester break
Poly camps to be exact.
I seem to know my poly friends better and distinguish more between them.
I know more people
I realised there are people that are in my course. For eg. I didn't know tongxin was in my course until I met her. =X
And i realised, signing is not my thing. Ironic uh.
SL intensive 2008
The last camp im planning together with my batch.
Its rather negative.
I feel more drifted away.
Unfamiliar faces.
Things arn't the same.
I see no meaning during sing-a-long, the feeling is not there.
The bitter truth that it changed, never was it the same as last time.
The truth that my intentions were not the love for it, but the love for them.
SL Chalet
I feel more drifted. Much more than ever.
I feel left out, alone and not needed.
Its where i feel its time to move on.
Really, im trying
i will move on.
31 December 2008
AKA Vidya day.
Another day of learning.
A day to learn that you should not take things for granted.
People will suddenly go.
Another day i found out that.... im really ego.
It took so much out of me to hug this fellow friend who was rather important to me.
It took so much more than the hug during intensive 2006
I'll never forget you really.
Countdown.
People would be with their family/friends
Hoping for a better tomorrow, a better year.
I.
I was alone in my room.
The feeling of being so lonely.
I don't like the feeling of being lonely but im not doing anything bout it.
It just thought me that.
Everyone has moved on, im left behind.
AND 2009 started off sucky.
sheesh
major events.
1.HMS FOC Camp
2.SL June Camp 2008
3.Camps during sem break
4.SL intensive 2008
5.SL Chalet
6.31 December 2008
HMS FOC Camp
This is the time where i got into a new school.
Its totally different.
Come on. Its my first camp where campers get to sleep in AIR CONDITIONED rooms.
Xinmin could never afford such camps, utility bills yeh.
The first trigger to missing life in secondary school.
Basically, life in poly is a fulfilling one. You get to see all kinds of people, and i really mean all kinds.
SL June Camp 2008
I really missed being a camper in SL camps. I did during the first two days, but not exactly. Going through those shit stuff i used to go through, ironically, im enjoying it.Well, the really grew up. Really.
Sing-a-long. crap.
I never cried once during sing-a-long.
NEVER.
Until this sing-a-long came. It really was sad.
So sad that we had to face the fact we are already gone, sooner or later we would drift.
Plus. It was the only time i hugged so many people.
Camps during semester break
Poly camps to be exact.
I seem to know my poly friends better and distinguish more between them.
I know more people
I realised there are people that are in my course. For eg. I didn't know tongxin was in my course until I met her. =X
And i realised, signing is not my thing. Ironic uh.
SL intensive 2008
The last camp im planning together with my batch.
Its rather negative.
I feel more drifted away.
Unfamiliar faces.
Things arn't the same.
I see no meaning during sing-a-long, the feeling is not there.
The bitter truth that it changed, never was it the same as last time.
The truth that my intentions were not the love for it, but the love for them.
SL Chalet
I feel more drifted. Much more than ever.
I feel left out, alone and not needed.
Its where i feel its time to move on.
Really, im trying
i will move on.
31 December 2008
AKA Vidya day.
Another day of learning.
A day to learn that you should not take things for granted.
People will suddenly go.
Another day i found out that.... im really ego.
It took so much out of me to hug this fellow friend who was rather important to me.
It took so much more than the hug during intensive 2006
I'll never forget you really.
Countdown.
People would be with their family/friends
Hoping for a better tomorrow, a better year.
I.
I was alone in my room.
The feeling of being so lonely.
I don't like the feeling of being lonely but im not doing anything bout it.
It just thought me that.
Everyone has moved on, im left behind.
AND 2009 started off sucky.
sheesh